HipGeo v3 with a fresh new UI!
Yamaha WaterCraftiTunes Link
This is a universal iPad/iPhone app I built at Textopoly. It's the official showcase app for Yamaha WaterCraft.
The app contains features, specs, photos, and video for each model in Yamaha's lineup. The app also lets users subscribe to receive SMS alerts. The app won the 2011 Neptune Award for best mobile app.
Night RuniTunes Link
Night Run is a simple platformer game for iOS. It was a side project I did just to get my feet wet and explore the capabilities of the iPhone.
The game utilizes touch and accelerometer input, and is built from scratch with OpenGL ES.
What Now Graddemo.textopoly.com/cci
This is a mobile site for Everest college. It's a personality test that also serves as a recruiting tool.
The site features a lot of rich CSS3 animation and DHTML techniques to keep the experience on one page, giving it an app-like feel.
mo:base is Textopoly's proprietary SMS platform. It allows clients to manage their own campaigns and send their own broadcasts.
The graphics and interface were designed by the team and I built it in PHP. Here are some of the features:
- Users can subscribe via SMS or by entering their cell number into customizable widgets placed on the client's web site or Facebook page.
- Clients can geotarget their messages to specific states and even area codes.
- Clients can send updates to their Facebook pages, Twitter feeds, and SMS subscribers all in one place.
- Graphs and data on subscribers broken down by opt-in method (SMS, web widget, or facebook widget), cell carrier, and geographical location.
- A mobile site that allows clients to send broadcasts from their phone.
Newport Beach Film Festivalm.newportbeachfilmfest.com
This is a mobile site for the Newport Beach Film Festival.
The site is a valuable resource at the festival, as it allows attendees to get info and screening times on the go.